If you have ambitious goals and dreams, you most likely know the feeling of having a ‘to-do’ list that’s longer than your arm. But do you ever feel like you’re not making any progress against it?
We’ve all been there, and it’s definitely not a good feeling. You’re just spinning your wheels but not getting anywhere.
Today we’re talking about four likely culprits that may be the reasons your ‘to-do’ list keeps getting longer. And we’re going to talk about how you can tackle each task in a much more effective way.
- What a ‘to-do’ list actually is ([3:00])
- The most important things that should be on your ‘to-do’ list ([4:10])
- How to build momentum by breaking down your goals into manageable steps ([5:00])
- One thing keeping you from taking action and getting your tasks done ([6:50])
- Importance of knowledge ([9:00])
- Importance of desire ([11:00])
Ready to boost your feelings of accomplishment and productivity?
Start listening and let’s get some momentum!
Download your Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Start listening now!