Sometimes, no matter how much we love what we do, there’s this little voice at the back of our minds that triggers our mom guilt.
And the reason for it is because we can’t be everywhere at once. We’re stuck in that place between what we WANT to do and what we NEED to do.
The good news is… it’s all fixable!
And today, I’m going to show you how to have three conversations: with yourself, your helpers and your children… to transform mom guilt into something useful so you can finally reach your full potential instead of playing it small.
- The biggest reason why your guilt gets triggered… and how to prevent it from taking over your actions. ([4:23])
- Why you should always label your emotions as accurately as you can. (And what happens when you don’t.) ([5:33])
- The one emotion we mistake for guilt all the time. ([7:40])
- When your guilt is just “calendar conflict” and how to fix it. ([9:59])
- The deadly cycle of “No, I got it” and why it prevents you from being brilliant. ([10:40])
- Do THIS and transform your feeling of guilt into a feeling of gratitude. ([11:39])
- Why it’s impossible to be “wonder woman” all the time and why it’s O.K. that you’re not. (And yes, your kids WILL understand it!) ([16:46])
And if you feel like you’re being pulled in a thousand directions, hop over to http://brilliantballance.net/have-it-all to download your free Rebalancing Toolkit. You’ll learn how to design an optimized week that let’s you feel like you have it all.
Are you ready to be brilliant?
Start listening now!