It’s easy to make bad food choices when you are working long hours and strapped for time. You might feel really good about your professional achievements, but don’t like the way your clothes fit or your reflection in the mirror.
But what does it take to consistently keep “eat healthy” at the top of your to-do list?
Our guest on today’s episode is Nagina Abdullah, founder of Masala Body and corporate management consultant-turned-weight loss coach. Nagina knows what we’re going through because she’s been there. She finally got fed up with not feeling good about herself and made a change, and today she’s going to share her secrets with us.
And in this episode, you’ll learn how not to “stress-eat” and put on extra weight so that you can get up the next day, smile at yourself in the mirror and continue on your path.
Show highlights include:
- How to reach your dream body effortlessly (even if you just had kids). ([7:45])
- How a demanding job can make you overweight—and how to combat this without depriving yourself.([10:45])
- Why sleeping badly can make you overeat the entire following day. ([13:55])
- How to trick your brain into eating healthy without effort. ([17:55])
- The smell that can curb your sugar cravings without you having to consume a single calorie. ([19:10])
FREE bonus for Brilliant Balance listeners:
Nagina shares the “Sweet Spice Cheat Sheet” with the spice that is is in your kitchen cabinet! It helps to lower blood sugar and curb sugar cravings. The cheat sheet includes:
- 3 health benefits of using this spice
- 5 ways to use it in your day
- An easy recipe using this spice
And ps – I really don’t want you to miss out on Brilliant Balance Live! Register now to take advantage of early bird pricing – ends April 14!