During times of uncertainty, it may be tempting to try and get your life back to “normal” as quickly as possible. But what if that’s not actually the best thing for you?
When life gives you a chance to stop and reflect, how do you make the most of it?
In this episode, I discuss why a pause may be the best thing to happen to you, how to take advantage of a chance to reset, and how this reset can apply to both your professional and personal life.
Show highlights include:
- Why the current pause we’re in could be exactly what you need ([6:40])
- Do this to make the most of this (or any) dramatic change in your life ([8:15])
- If you are currently doing this with your time, you could be wasting a huge opportunity for growth ([10:24])
- 3 ways the pause can restore balance to your life and work ([9:05])
- The most tragic mistake you could make as a result of this pause ([11:45])
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: