Well, hello there, lovely! Yep, I’m talking directly to you today. Why? Because I have a question that only you can answer.
I’ll bet you opened something totally adorable and handmade with love if you have littles at home! As a matter of fact, I got three of these myself!
- From my 11-year-old, I received a vase of handmade origami tulips complete with blue paper water drops, each listing an adjective that describes me.
- From my 8-year-old, I opened an original hard cover book, authored by him, heralding my “coolness” more than any other characteristic.
- And from my 5-year-old, I was given an original piece of modern art, resplendent in its own “gold” macaroni embellished frame!
These are priceless treasures someone will have to pry out of my wrinkled hands in the nursing home, so let’s get that out of the way right now. And I know that your adorable handmade gifts are, as well!
However, the question remains. Did you get what you wanted? Moreover, does anyone even know what you want? Not which gift they can make for you at the craft table or order for you on Amazon….but what you really want?
Perhaps it’s time to figure that out…
Before you do another thing, I’d love it if you’d reply to this email or comment on this post with your answer to these TWO questions:
1) What’s your biggest desire right now as a modern mom with work to do? Just take a second and tell me in a sentence or two about what you really want right now, in this chapter of life, for yourself. What feeling are you chasing? What goal is on your radar? What dream has captured your attention? What vision is starting to take shape? What change do you want to make? What is it that you WANT?
2) What’s your biggest challenge or struggle right now? Be honest. What is keeping you up at night or causing you anxiety or stress? What problem do you need a solution for? Where are you spinning your wheels without making progress? What are you worried might never change?
That’s it. Just two little questions to get some clarity. For you and for me.
You heard that right. For me, too. Because my mission is to help you make sure you get what you want and get past whatever is in your way.
So, I’d really love to hear your answers to these two questions – just reply to this email or comment on this post, and clue me in! While I can’t promise to respond to every single person, I do promise I’ll read every email personally and will create content in the coming weeks and months based on what I hear from you!
Don’t overthink this.