So many of us are terrified of failure, and understandably so. From the beginning of our education, we’re conditioned to avoid failure by any means necessary. But what if you were able to stop seeing it as an end state, and rather a path to growth.
The fact is, you CAN recover from failure.
In this episode, I share the 3 questions to ask yourself when confronted by failure, why failure is not necessarily a bad thing, and the exact steps you need to take in order to benefit from your perceived failures.
Show highlights include:
- This is the biggest fear that most women have ([3:10])
- Viewing failure this way can crush you, here’s how you can turn it around ([4:22])
- This mindset shift on failure can push you forward in ways success never could ([4:50])
- Asking this essential question is the first step to overcoming a failure ([6:02])
- Avoid this to prevent failure from taking a toxic stranglehold on your life ([7:37])
- This is the ONLY way you can make failure useful ([10:38])
- The lessons Michael Jordan’s failures can teach anyone ([14:48])
- This is the worst thing you can do when recovering from failure ([16:35])
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: