Challenging times can lead to a sense of overwhelm and confusion. As the amount of things on your to-do list grows, so can your stress levels, and when this happens it can be easy to just shut down and avoid doing the things you know need to get done.
Procrastination seems like the easiest choice when times are tough.
In this episode, I’ll share some reasons why we tend to procrastinate, tips on how to overcome the feelings that lead to procrastination, and a simple activity that can get you back into a productive mindset again.
Show highlights include:
- Sneaky ways that you attempt to disguise procrastination ([3:01])
- 3 reasons why you procrastinate when you’re stressed ([4:22])
- When you feel this way, you’re more likely to procrastinate ([6:11])
- Doing this one simple thing will help make your procrastination habit a distant memory ([10:23])
- This 10-minute activity can refocus and recenter you when you’re overwhelmed ([12:16])
- Getting these overlooked tasks done is the key to ending procrastination ([13:43])
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: