Don’t you just love those days when everything just seems to fall into place? The moments that make you feel strong, powerful and unstoppable. These days, although sometimes unexpected, don’t just happen by accident.
If you want to create more of them in your life, you need to understand what makes them so good in the first place. And then put that on repeat.
One of the key reasons for a good day? It starts with feeling good about yourself. And you always feel good when you love what you’re wearing.
Elysha Lenkin is a stylist who specializes in making women feel like superstars every day of their lives. She helps women express themselves through fashion so they look current, feel confident and stay true to themselves.
As a commercial stylist for more than 20 years, Elysha has styled women of all shapes and sizes including Tina Fey, Carrie Underwood and Serena Williams. Her weekly blog and video show provide inspired style tips and insider tricks that make fashion fun and approachable. And when she’s not working, she’s hanging out with her husband and 2 kids on the Lower East Side of Manhattan.
Listen to this episode and find out how to dress so you can bring your A-game every single day!
Show highlights include:
- What yoga can teach you about dressing to feel like a superstar. ([11:35])
- How to intentionally trigger yourself into being your best self when you dress in the morning. ([16:10])
- How to design your wardrobe for emotions so you’ll feel how you want to feel whenever you want to. ([17:50])
- Why not to use Google for finding new outfits or clothing (and what page Elysha’s high-level clients use for compiling the clothes they like). ([28:00])
- How clothing propels you into the life you want to life—or keeps you from living that life. ([34:55])
FREE bonus for Brilliant Balance listeners - 7 Steps To An Incredible Outfit