There are areas in your life where you do not need to tolerate discomfort, where you have choices. However, there are other areas of your life where you do need to get comfortable being uncomfortable.
Discomfort is a sign of growth. Today we will talk about how you can get comfortable being uncomfortable and what you can do to move past the feelings of discomfort to facilitate success.
- What you should do when there is an opportunity to grow ([2:19])
- Mindset work and what your expectations feel like ([5:23])
- What you can do when you start to feel the discomfort ([6:46])
- How to carry you through the discomfort ([9:30])
- Understanding the three important points about being uncomfortable ([11:00])
- What happens when you make peace with discomfort ([15:01])
If you feel like you’re being pulled in a thousand directions, hop over to http://brilliantbalance.net/haveitall, download your free Rebalancing Toolkit and learn how to design an optimized week that lets you feel like you have it all.
Ready to be brilliant?
Start listening now!