It doesn’t matter if you’re working, retired, independently wealthy, or currently unemployed.
Money matters…a lot.
And guess what? Beyond building some healthy habits, you just can’t be financially healthy if you don’t have the right attitude about money.
Today, we’re tackling this topic from a Brilliant Balance perspective, and I’m sharing some practical steps you can take TODAY to put you on the road to financial confidence.
Here Are The Highlights:
- How to protect a positive money mindset ([3:30])
- How to calculate your personal net-worth ([6:30])
- What it actually means to be a millionaire today ([11:00])
- Two things you must prioritize above everything else if you want to improve your personal finances ([14:20])
- Closing ‘the gap’ between what you have and what you want ([17:30])
- The simplest and safest money habit for boosting wealth ([17:50])
Links to Previous Episodes on Money Mindset:
Finance Series Part 1: What Is Your Financial Fear Costing You?
Finance Series Part 2: Are You Still A Financial Child?
Finance Series Part 3: Have You Maxed Out Your Income Potential?
Finance Series Part 4: Are You Investing In Yourself?
Download your FREE Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
And to find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: