“Sorry, I’m late…”
For the vast majority of people, these three little words habitually accompany their entrance.
Are you one of the people who is chronically late?
There are many reasons why we just can’t seem to get somewhere on time, but today’s episode covers three of the most common behavior patterns that make us chronically late and outlines how to break them.
Here Are The Highlights:
- My dad’s commitment to being on-time ([1:30])
- How to lower your daily stress level and put a stop to running in overdrive ([5:00])
- A practical way to drastically improve your time management ([8:00])
- How to optimize “transition times” so you show up on time ([11:00])
- The being on time’ serenity you may never have experienced ([12:20])
To learn more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough, the program referenced in today’s show, visit: https://cherylanneskolnicki.com/brilliant-balance/
Download your Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
And to find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: