Your hard work can be hard on others.
When we are excessively stressed, it can easily spillover from work into family life. It affects how we interact with people – especially those closest to us – EVEN if we don’t see it.
The truth is, whenever we start to fall out of balance, we think we can hide it. We think no one will notice. But more often than not, it’s us, ourselves, who are the last to spot when we’re overloaded.
In today’s show, we’re going to cover some helpful strategies to identify when you’re overworked so you can get back into a state of balance and be present with those closest to you.
Here Are The Highlights:
- A scarily subtle sign you’re dangerously overworked ([4:45])
- How to stop over-committing yourself and what to ask before saying ‘yes’ ([7:35])
- A mindful check-in practice for being present ([8:10])
- Why no news does not mean good news ([9:00])
- Making adjustments to your responsibilities ([12:50])
- The key to open and honest relationships with those you love ([13:30])
- Aligning your time with the priorities you hold most dear ([15:00])
To learn more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough, the program referenced in today’s show, visit:
Download your Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
And to find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: