When you have too much on your plate and you feel overwhelmed, chances are you have some decisions you haven’t made.
Whether you have too many choices to make or you’re afraid of “what if?”, leaving these decisions unmade is costing you time and keeping you stuck.
In today’s episode, I’ll share three things you need to know to help you make decisions quickly and unlock the next level in your life.
Show highlights include:
- The two questions you must ask yourself when you’re feeling stuck ([4:40])
- Feeling overwhelmed? Try this! ([8:32])
- How this one emotion is preventing you from making decisions ([9:11])
- Why being a perfectionist is actually hurting you ([9:54])
- The one question that is costing you time and energy ([11:41])
- Are more choices really better?([14:22])
- The two things you must get rid of before you can start making decisions ([17:16])
- Why you should never worry about making a decision ([19:45])
- The key to unlocking the next level in your life ([22:12])
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: