With 2019 coming to an end, it’s normal to look back and wonder what you accomplished this year. Maybe you met all your goals or maybe there is room for improvement.
Either way, the holidays are the perfect time to sit down and reflect on your year and the lessons you’ve learned along the way.
In today’s episode, I’m going to give you three thought-provoking questions to ask yourself about 2019 that will help you set the stage for 2020 and all that it has to offer.
Here Are The Highlights:
- How to increase your energy for 2020 in just 30 days ([3:10])
- The treasure trove of tools you already have for reviewing this year’s accomplishments ([14:22])
- The best way to think about unattained goals, and how to make sure you achieve them in 2020 ([17:20])
- A simple self-assessment tool for optimizing all seven areas of your life ([18:50])
- How to set the stage for next year, and set yourself up for success ([24:40])
- Crack the code to getting unstuck and start seeing results ([25:13])
To learn more about 30 Days to Vibrant Energy, the program referenced in today’s show, visit:
Download your Rebalancing Toolkit to design a week that lets you feel like you have it all:
Ready to get the rest you need to go through your day with vibrant energy? Get the 7 Day Sleep Makeover at:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: