The holidays are full of family, friends, and cheer, but can also come with a fair amount of stress. And this alone can take its toll on you.
But did you know – sometimes you are actually adding to your stress and don’t even know it?
Today I’m going to discuss the four major aspects of your life that may be causing you more stress than you know. I’ll discuss how it can cause problems, and give you clear steps you can take to improve your stress levels and move forward with the holidays in a happier light.
Show highlights include:
- The two foods that could be preventing quality sleep ([6:18])
- Is your morning routine setting you up for more stress? ([11:40])
- How changing your environment can reduce your anxiety ([7:21])
- Why procrastination is stressful ([17:20])
- Is too much rest causing you more stress? ([4:57])
Ready to get the rest you need to go through your day with vibrant energy? Get the 7 Day Sleep Makeover at:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: