Whether its a presentation for work or sharing an idea with your book club, public speaking is the number one fear among women, even though we face it on a regular basis.
For most of us, we prepare to speak, and the nerves kick in. Sweaty palms, thumping heart, and before we know it, we are totally stumbling in our delivery.
In this episode, I give some of my best tips for public speaking. As someone who’s just as comfortable speaking from a stage as I am in my own home, I’m going to help you get your message across with confidence and style!
Show highlights include:
- Knowing your desired outcome will guide your content ([5:00])
- How using pictures and stories can make your content memorable ([7:13])
- Are you speaking the way you talk? ([11:30])
- Is your focus on the engaged audience? ([14:08])
- How your appearance could be affecting your presentation ([16:40])
Ready to get the rest you need to go through your day with vibrant energy? Get the 7 Day Sleep Makeover at:
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: