You make choices everyday, but does your level of confidence affect your decisions? When you lack confidence, you might let other people determine your life’s direction, which can lead to disappointment and resentment.
Whether you just “go with the flow” or ask for a lot of opinions before you make a decision, today’s episode can help you find the courage and confidence to start making decisions for yourself and live the life you intended.
Show highlights include:
- Courage vs Confidence ([1:13])
- Why success does not determine confidence ([2:37])
- Why saying “no” is actually a good thing ([4:08])
- How “going with the flow” shows your lack of courage ([8:10])
- Why fear of this one reaction is causing resentment in your life ([8:37])
- Do you know what you want? If not, you may be lacking this one thing ([12:36])
- How not making a decision will actually make a decision for you ([13:30])
- The simple action that is stealing brain space and how you might be doing it everyday ([17:09])
Join the Brilliant Balance Facebook Group:
Learn more about Cherylanne’s work:
Find out more about Brilliant Balance Breakthrough: